10 Aug 2016
NauTea – Siberian Ginseng (Eleutherococcus senticosus)
Potential benefits from one of our ingredients Siberian Ginseng (Eleutherococcus senticosus) which is found in our NauTea.
Siberian Ginseng may:
- possess Life Extension properties.
- help to prevent Anaphylactic Shock.
- improve Blood Circulation and therefore improving Blood Circulation to the Heart and Brain.
- increase Blood Pressure in Hypotension patients.
- lower Blood Pressure in Hypertension patients.
- reduce the incidence of Ischemic Heart Disease.
- enhance the production of Red Blood Cells.
- reduce the severity of (ischemic) Stroke.
- improve Hearing ability (specifically, it may increase air and bone conduction on speech tones).
- improve Sight (specifically color and light perception).
- alleviate Allergies.
- help to prevent Bacterial & Viral Diseases, and is also especially effective during periods of Stress:
- inhibit the replication of Rhinovurses that cause the Common Cold.
- inhibit the replication of the Influenza A Virus that causes Influenza.
- NauTea can help to prevent and treat some forms of Cancer:
- inhibit the metastasis of existing Cancer and therefore counteract the toxic side effects of Chemotherapy.
- stimulate (enhances the overall function of) the Immune System:
- enhance the function of the Thymus gland and may prevent Stressinduced damage to the Thymus.
- enhance the function of White Blood Cells (in both healthy people and in Cancer patients):
- increase the number of Helper TCells.
- enhance the function of Macrophages.
- increase the activity of NK Lymphocytes.
NauTea can also…
- help to prevent infections from Viruses:
- inhibit the replication of the Respiratory Syncytial Virus.
- reduce the enlargement of the Adrenal Glands (Adrenal Hypertrophy) that occurs as a result of Cushing’s Syndrome (Eleutheroside E content).
- possess Antioxidant properties.
- improve Athletic Performance.
- normalize Blood Sugar levels and therefore lower elevated Blood Sugar (Glucose) levels in Diabetes Mellitus Type 1 patients.
- may be beneficial for the treatment of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) and because of this may improve the function of the Adrenal Glands in CFS patients.
- enhance the body’s production of Energy.
- extend the period that people can engage in sustained Exercise (by approximately 25%) and may shorten the recovery period following Exercise:
- delay the onset of Hypoxia, even more so in people who Exercise.
- prevent and may alleviate Fatigue.
- increase Blood Sugar levels in Hypoglycemia patients.
- improve the body’s utilization of Oxygen in the Tissues and Organs, especially the Heart.
- improve Stamina.
- increase Muscle Strength because of its effects on the Nervous System.
Furthermore, NauTea can…
- help to prevent Osteoporosis.
- accelerate recovery from Surgery.
- reduce the activation of the Adrenal Cortex of the Adrenal Glands as a result of excessive Stress.
- increase Alertness and therefore improve attention span.
- help to prevent/treat Alzheimer’s Disease.
- improve subjective feelings of Happiness and therefore wellbeing.
- encourage Learning ability, consequently assisting Short Term Memory.
- be useful for the treatment of Parkinson’s Disease (due to its ability to increase Dopamine levels in the Striatum).
- normalize Sleep patterns.
- increase the ability to withstand heat, noise and Arctic conditions because all are associated with Stress.
- prevent overactivation of the Adrenal Cortex during periods of Stress.
- stop the release of excessive quantities of Corticosteroid Hormones from the Adrenal Glands in response to Stress.
- hinder Stress induced damage to the Thymus gland during periods of Stress.
- increase Dopamine levels in the Striatum.
- accelerate recovery from Pneumonia.
- alleviate Male Infertility and therefore it improves the quality and increases the quantity of Sperm.