Get Rid of Toxins with The Use of Body Cleansing or Detox Teas
Tea has been consumed since long back as 750-500 BC and even today it is said to be commonly consumed drink which can be served as hot or iced. Detox tea contains herbs which are rich in antioxidants and target the organs such as digestive system, liver, kidney, gall bladder, etc associated with removal of toxins from the body. The detox tea acts as a body cleanser.
Types of Detox Tea:
There are various types of detox tea based on the herbs it contains. Some of these are:
- Red clover tea: The flowers of the herb are infused to make tea, which helps to remove toxins from blood and liver also it is rich in vitamin B and C.
- Burdock tea: The roots of the herb are used in this tea. It enhances blood circulation to the skin reducing acne and detoxifying the epidermal tissue.
- Milk Thistle tea: Milk thistle seed extract is used in the tea. It contains silymarin which helps liver to remove toxins.
- Cayenne Pepper tea: The herb is brewed to make this tea, it stimulates circulation and blood sugar level, it has antiviral and anti fungal activity.
- Ginger tea: Ginger is brewed to make the tea. It detoxifies the liver and colon and also removes toxins by sweating.
- Chicory tea: The dried roots of the herb are used in tea. It acts on the digestive system and removes toxins through urine.
- Cilantro tea: This tea has a similar action as of chicory tea. Additionally, it also acts as antibiotic and helps in removing dangerous microbes from the body. This tea also helps in removal of heavy metals from the body.
- Dandelion tea: This tea helps to remove carcinogens from the body and stimulates the liver and gall bladder.
- Fenugreek tea: This tea is made from the seeds of fenugreek. It enhances liver function and induces a reduction in inflammation, lowers the blood pressure and optimises blood glucose levels.
- Other detox teas: Other herbs can also be used to make various detox teas such as Guduchi tea, Gymnema Sylvestre tea, Manjistha tea, Neem tea, Triphala tea, Turmeric tea, Wormwood tea, Yellow doc tea, Garlic tea, etc.
Health Benefits of Detox Tea:
Along with action of detoxification, Detox tea has the ability to lower blood pressure and the risk of stroke and heart diseases. It also enhances mood and mental performances. It improves digestion, increases metabolism and boosts the immune system.
Risks of Detox Tea:
Consumption of detox tea in reasonable amount is safe and does not have any harmful effect on the body. Although excessive intake of certain herbs can cause stomach upset, allergies.
The diuretic effect due to certain herbs can lead to excessive loss of fluid leading to electrolyte imbalance. Excess of antioxidants can cause chronic inflammation and can also mutate DNA leading to cancer and chronic diseases.
Daily optimum intake of detox tea can help to lead a happy and healthy life. Hence, body cleanser or detox tea should be added in routine life.
Hence, if you wish to get your body detoxified by drinking tea then these will be useful to you. Wish to buy these? Then get in touch with Body Bites; a perfect place to purchase all types of health products including detox teas.