Detox Teas That Will Easily Cleanse Your Body
Tea, as we all know is considered as the best refresher. Too much consumption of this beverage is dangerous to health but now days, different types of teas are available that can make us healthy. Detox teas.
Today, we are going to discuss detox teas, also known as weight loss tea. Here, we will list some well known names of detox teas that will help you to reduce your weight as per the need. So, get ready to relax, restart and detox.
Well, before we move ahead; it is necessary that you might have some awareness about what exactly Detox tea is?
The Meaning of Detox Tea
Tea that helps to reduce weight by means of removing toxins from our body is known as Detox tea. This is also known as weight loss tea. It contains different herbs and other such ingredients that help to reduce weight.
These play an important role in detoxifying the body by removing unwanted toxins from each and every body part.
Some of the well known detox teas are as follows:
- Rose Hibiscus Skin Detox Tea: It is one of the types of green teas made with hibiscus and rose. It can be consumed without affecting our healthy daily routine. If you feel that your skin has become dull then this is the perfect tonic your body is in need of.
Pack of six sachets available for $16. Consume it daily as directed to have healthy glowing skin.
- Lemon grass Detox Tea: This tea is a perfect tasty mixture of detoxifying green tea, mate & lemon grass. Have a hot sip of this brew or get it iced. This comes in a small tin which makes it a perfect gift for any tea lover you have in your life.
- Green Root Organic Detox Tea: This is rated as one of the best 14 day detox teas used for weight loss. Tea brewers can make this extra powerful with the addition of natural herbs like ginger and fennel.
Grab a cup every morning and see yourself getting slim.
- Hibiscus, Ginger & Goji Berry Detox tea: Hibiscus is one of the most powerful natural weight loss supplements. In this tea, hibiscus is the main ingredient that makes the mixture stimulating and refreshing.
- Dandelion Detox Tea: Dandelion is the weed however it is very effective when consumed in the form of detox tea. Along with dandelion, it also contains ingredients such as burdrock.
Detox Teas for the Liver
This tea promotes healthy functioning of the liver along with removing toxins from other parts of the body.
- Perfect Detox tea blend: Tea made up from the mixture of green tea, white tea, ginger and goji berries is perfect to enhance metabolism and reduce sugar cravings. One blend in the morning and one at night for two weeks helps to reduce weight and achieve your weight loss goals.
- Triple Leaf Detox Tea: This mixture is a perfect decaffeinated option. It is consider into healthy tea and it completely washes out toxins from the body and also promotes healthy skin.
- 14 Day Detox tea: Your body is a temple hence all pure things must be consumed to make it healthy. Just have one sip of this tea and say goodbye to toxins. This 14 day Detox tea is made up of burdrock, black walnut, orange peel and dandelion.
Detox Teas for Digestion
Have this blend regularly every morning for two weeks means you will get completely detoxified and feel fresh as new. Yes, after drinking this, as a consequence you may have to have some frequent bathroom trips.
- Black Pepper Detox tea: If you are having indigestion issues then this is the perfect tea for you made from ginger, black pepper, long pepper and sarsaparilla; an Indian spice.
It gently cleans your organs such as liver and kidney thus making you completely healthy.
- Tulsi Cleanse Detox Tea: Made up of organic herbs, this tea helps in digestion and helps you to get rid of unnecessary bloating along with increasing your energy levels.
Tea experts and nutritionists alike now consider tea a form of health drink. So, now if you really wish to reduce your weight then detox tea is the best option for you. Body Bites is the perfect place to get every type of health tea including the detox ones.